ABB IEC LV Motors is introducing a new updated series of High dynamic performance motors. Featuring a complete range, a modular design and a wide range of options, the motors meet all the market needs and requirements.
Optimized electrical and mechanical designs
High Dynamic Performance series have been designed for rough operating conditions and to operate only with a frequency converter. The square frame design and the high overload capacity gives the motor an excellent dynamic responce due to low moment of inertia and high pulse torque. Motors can be customized with a wide variation of options, such as encoders, brakes and monitoring sensors.
Key features and benefits
- High power density
- Fully compliant with standards and regulations globally: UL and EAC certifications
- Modular structure for flexibility
- Optimized solutions to fulfill OEM customers expectations
- Compact and robust design for harsh environments
- Customer collaboration for optimal design and solution including motors, drives, spare parts and service offerings
- Global presence to secure fast and easy service
- Motor series: IP23 (Type M3FT), IP55 (Type M3ET), IP55, water-cooled (Type M3LT)
- Frame diameter from 80 to 400
- Power range: Full range from 2 kW up to 2000 kW
- Cooling options: Forced ventilation , Open circuit ventilation, Water-cooling.