Using clean energy for a sustainable life.
ABB's solar pumping technology addresses the challenge of making water available when and where needed, even in the most remote locations that do not have access to AC power to run the engine of a pump by using photovoltaic solar panels as a power source.
The fully compatible solar pumping ACQ80 converter improves the water pumping methodology by putting the sun to work for all water pumping needs. From dawn to dusk, the drive operates without energy costs in a simple and safe way, keeping CO2 emissions to a minimum.
Compared to diesel generator pumps, the ACQ80 is environmentally friendly, with a long service life and a low maintenance cost when running on solar power. Typical applications are irrigation, water supply, community water supply, fish farming and agriculture.
The built-in maximum power point tracking feature ensures that as much output power as possible is obtained from the solar panel and extracts the maximum flow of water from your pump throughout the day.
- Integrated maximum power point (MPPT) tracking logic, best in class.
- Wider DC operating voltage band.
- It works on both DC solar panels and AC mains power supplies.
- Advanced operating modes.
- It operates synchronous induction motors and permanent magnets.
- Integrated pump protection flow calculation functions.
- Compact design with "plug and play" product.
- Compatible with any remote monitoring system via Modbus RTU.
- Minimum CO2 emission.
- Put the solar energy to work all day to pump water.
- Water pumping in low sunlight or at night with AC mains or generator power.
- Operating modes designed to reduce water waste.
- Controls induction pump motors and permanent magnets.
- Longer pump life with pump protection functions.
- Avoid the need for external flow meter thanks to internal flow calculation.
- Compact cabinet design with quick and easy unit setup.
- Easy monitoring of operational data.
- Ecological solution for water pumping.
Order yours now!
Information extracted from the official ABB webpage. link